Friday, August 1, 2008

A place where the sun always shine...



blue skies...

cool ocean breeze...

relaxing sound of ocean waves...

white sand...

crystal clear water...

aaahhhh.... my place, my beach. boracay.

Last July 12 was my first time to travel via airplane. Thanks to Asian Spirit for the zero fare promo last May. We just paid the fuel & taxes for our plane ticket & off we went to Boracay last July 12-14. The plane ride was a little scary because I can hear the sound of the plane's propeller, it feels like I'm in a Ferris Wheel (the one's found at local fiesta town plaza), also during the first 10 minutes or so, I can feel the plane's slow gaining of altitute & the turbulence, or whatever it's called, the moment when we are trying to get past all the clouds, I felt so scared, but of course, I didn't let it show, otherwise, kakahiya naman sa flight attendant who is seating accross us. hehe. I guess Rhaf didn't also notice, I was all smile & just pretending to be very excited about the ride, but inside I am praying much, hehe. Sabagay, I have also thought that whatever happens, I would still be happy because I have Rhaf by my side. I won't be alone & should something unfortunate happen, I know even in my last breath, we'll be with each other's side. Ay naku, basta, just the thought of being with Rhaf, makes me really really happy na.

Okay, 'nuf said, I'll just share our pictures which by itself reveals how much fun we had at boracay...









No comments: